Our Diversity Scholars Fall 2024 cohort is open for applications! The Diversity Scholars program is a scholarship program hosted by the IDEA Center at Plymouth State University. The program is designed to support students academically, socially, and professionally on campus and beyond.
The program includes:
- A summer orientation session
- Early move-in to campus
- A Diversity Scholars class section
- Specialized advising
- Peer mentorship
- Increased access to on-campus resources
- Résumé building
Scholarship: All students who are accepted into the program and maintain the program requirements receive an annual, renewable scholarship of $1,000 for on-campus housing for up to 4 years.
The priority application deadline is April 5th, 2024. Students will be notified if they are accepted into the program by April 17th, 2024. The full four-year program requirements can be found here.
Requirements to apply for Diversity Scholars
- You must be an undergraduate student enrolling for the first time in Fall 2024
- Submit a 400 to 600-word essay describing how you would contribute to enhancing diversity at Plymouth State University if selected for the Diversity Scholars program (examples may include: aspects from your own life experiences, background, barriers you have personally overcome, examples of how you have supported enhancing diversity in the past, and/or ideas you have to help enhance diversity on PSU's campus)
How to apply
- Log in to your PSU application portal
- Find the Next Steps tab on the home page
- Click the Diversity Scholars Application to apply
If you have any questions about the Diversity Scholars program or inclusion, diversity, equity, and access at Plymouth State, please contact us by phone at 603-535-2363, text message 603-780-4792, or email at email@example.com.