Returning Students

Two students walking next to each other on PSU campus

Students who’ve applied to Plymouth State, but either interrupted their studies or did not enroll, should use the Panther Application to be re-considered for admission.

Readmission Application

PSU campus in the summer

Students who have matriculated at Plymouth State University but who have interrupted their enrollment must apply for readmission through the Panther Application. The application deadline for readmission is the first day of the part of the term the student wishes to resume their studies.

Students who have attended another college during their absence from PSU must submit an official college transcript. Undergraduate students returning for early spring or summer session to complete their degree do not need to apply for readmission, instead, they should enroll via Continuing Education. Additionally, they must submit a Graduation Application to the registrar.

Apply Here!

Reactivation Application

If you applied to Plymouth State within the last two years, but did not complete your application or enroll as a full-time student. Simply fill out the Panther Application and select that you have applied to PSU previously.

If you have attended another college since your PSU application you must provide official transcripts from all colleges that you have attended as well as a copy of your final high school transcript. PSU does retain transcripts that were submitted with your previous application. If you are not sure what was submitted previously please contact the Admissions Office at (603) 535-2237 and we will be happy to assist you in determining what is needed.

Apply Here!