Plymouth State offers a personalized transfer experience with dedicated transfer admissions counselors. We make it easy to transfer to PSU, see your 5 steps below!
- APPLY by completing one of three application options: Common Application, Panther Application, or the NH Transfer Connections Application.
- REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS including your official high school* and all college transcripts. Can be waived if you’ve earned an associates degree.
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov—use FAFSA Code 002591.
- PLAN YOUR DEGREE PROGRAM by contact your admissions counselor for a one-on-one planning session!
- SUBMIT YOUR DEPOSIT. Reserve your spot today!
Fall Semester: April 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Fall Semester: May 15
Spring Semester: January 3
Candidates applying after deadlines may receive consideration on a space-available basis. The University reserves the right to close admission prior to the above deadlines if enrollment has reached full capacity.
Guaranteed Admission For Associate Degree Earners
Any student who has earned an Associate Degree in the last three years from an accredited college will be guaranteed admission.
All students are considered for a merit scholarship based on their GPA at the time of admission. Merit scholarships are renewable at the awarded amount for a total of eight full-time semesters.
Of Students Receive Financial Assistance
A completed application, either the PSU Panther Application or the Common Application (fee required) and an essay.
Additionally, for students transferring from a CCSNH school, we accepted the NH Transfer Connections Application which is free and requires no essay.
Official copy of high school transcript or GED/HiSET scores. This requirement can be waived if an associates degree or higher has been earned
Official copies of all college transcripts, including grades from most recent semester completed, and cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale on the final transcript from the institution you are currently attending or last attended (required for consideration)
- There are selective requirements for applicants seeking admission to PSU’s Music and Theatre programs.
- If you are a transfer student considering nursing, please email Karen Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International applicants who currently have an F-1 visa, or intend to apply for one, should see our information for International Students.
Jack Vachon ’21, Plymouth State Business Management major, started his college journey off studying computer science at a community college. Fall 2019, Vachon transferred to Plymouth State and hasn’t looked back! Watch his journey.
Do you want to know how your credits will transfer before applying? Email email@example.com for an unofficial review. Once admitted, PSU will complete an official credit evaluation.
For more information about credit transfer policies and procedures please visit our Credit Transfer page.
We’re Here to Help!
Contact Your Transfer Admissions Counselor
Our transfer counselors are available to answer any questions that come up!
Call/Text: (603) 605-8733
Mike works with NH residents
Call/Text: (603) 932-6056
Karen works with non-NH residents
We have degree planners to help map out your future courses and to discuss how your previous college-coursework will work into your program at PSU. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the admissions office at (603) 535-2237.
- Our 2+2 Agreements are designed for students with Associates degrees from specific institutions who transfer into specific Bachelors degree programs at Plymouth State University.
Within One Year
On-campus housing is guaranteed to all undergraduate students who would prefer to live on campus. For more information regarding on-campus housing requirements visit the Residential Life website.