Rock-solid assistance to help you reach your educational goals.
Bridging the gap to cover the cost of in-state tuition for four years, the Granite Guarantee at Plymouth State helps make a university degree accessible and affordable for qualified New Hampshire residents.
Here’s How You Qualify:
- You’re a New Hampshire resident admitted to a degree program at PSU
- You’ll be attending as a full-time student
- You’re eligible for the Federal Pell Grant
- You’re entering your first year of college OR are a new entering transfer student
The Granite Guarantee, when combined with federal, state, and institutional grants/scholarships (including merit awards, need-based awards, and tuition waivers), will cover full in-state tuition. Qualified students must be enrolled full-time for both fall and spring semesters. This financial aid pledge remains in place for four years provided you remain enrolled full-time (12 credits minimum), remain Federal Pell eligible, and are making satisfactory academic progress toward your degree.
There is no additional paperwork
Accepted New Hampshire students who meet the above qualifications are automatically reviewed for the Granite Guarantee. All you have to do is:
Apply to Plymouth State University
Apply for financial aid
The award will automatically be renewed for up to four years as long as you:
- Remain at Plymouth State
- Remain enrolled full-time
- Remain Federal Pell-eligible
- Continue to make satisfactory academic progress toward a degree as defined in PSU’s academic catalog
Will I still have student loans?
Eligible students may still have loans to help pay for non-tuition expenses such as fees, room and board, and books.
Use our Net Price Calculator to see your estimated cost!