Plymouth State University welcomes students from over 25 countries across the world. No matter where you are from you will find your home here.
Applying to PSU
Working on your application to PSU? Here’s what you need to get the job done.
- Panther application – for undergraduate admissions;
- Notarized copies of your high school transcript translated into English;
- Notarized International Financial Certification Form, which includes copies of bank verification (evidence of financial ability to afford university costs);
- A copy of your valid passport and visa;
- Proof of English language proficiency, learn more
Any questions during the application process?
Please contact Sandra McGarr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“When I decided to move to the United States for college I wanted a school that offered a good education, stunning outdoors, sports, and amazing people. Plymouth State was all of that!”
ERIK ARMSKOG ’21
If you are interested in applying to PSU, please make sure all pertinent materials are received by our deadlines.
- Fall Semester: June 1
- Spring Semester: November 1
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
All students are considered for a merit scholarship based on their GPA at the time of admission. Specific scholarships are given to international students.
Proof of English language proficiency
If you’re from a country where English isn’t the primary language, you must provide evidence of English proficiency.
Students who meet the following English proficiency scores will enter their academic degree program: