The Center’s Priorities for Students
- Formulate a major and career exploration plan to successfully progress towards graduation with a focus on interests, values, skills and personal achievement to support academic and career readiness.
- Utilize technology tools, including Navigate, Planner, DegreeWorks and Handshake to support your academic and career progression.
- Identify and utilize appropriate support services and tools to support student success and exploration.
- Value and engage in co-curricular and experiential engagement opportunities to support academic and career growth.
- Reflect and articulate academic and career experiences to help achieve future goals.
- Develop a career readiness competency action plan that demonstrates and articulates development and growth for future success