Thank you for your interest in donating to the Plymouth State University Student Support Foundation!
Details about making financial donations to Plymouth State can be found at Plymouth State’s Giving Site. Please make sure to select “Student Support Foundation,” under the “Designation” drop down menu. Monetary donations go toward supporting Emergency Financial Grants and stocking the Community Cupboard.
Food and Toiletry Donations
Donations of food and basic need items are always welcome! Donations can be brought to our Donation Station, outside of the Community Cupboard, in Hartman Union Building (HUB), room 118.
Frequently Requested Items:
- Nut-Free Items
- Gluten Free items
- Easy Microwavable Mac and Cheese
- Small boxes/ cups of cereal
- Grab and go snacks (granola bars, Cheez-Its, pretzels, etc.)
- Microwaveable items
- Pouches of tuna
- Condiments / Sauces
- Applesauce/fruit cups
- Plain (healthy) ramen
- Brown rice
- Cooking essentials (olive oil, spices, etc.)
- Can openers / cooking utensils
- Any hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, etc.)
- Laundry detergent/pods
We have a full size fridge and freezer chest, and always welcome frozen items such as microwaveable meals, veggies, fruits, etc. or perishable foods such as dairy, fruits, eggs, etc. for the fridge!