Each year, the Student Government Association works to secure a deal with local mountains for discounted tickets for the PSU community. This year the student body was able to secure four mountain deals: Tenney Mountain, Ragged Mountain, Waterville Valley, and Cannon Mountain. Please see below for the details of these offerings. More information about accessing these deals will be available after the Thanksgiving break.
We look forward to another great season for our Panthers skiing and snowboarding. As always, please remember to be respectful of the mountains as we represent PSU in the greater community surrounding us.
- Cost per Ticket: $5 tickets everyday (no blackout dates)
- Guests: 50% off discount
- 50% off guest discount
- 50% off rentals at Plymouth Ski & Sports
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages
15% off Merch in store and online
- Cost per Ticket: $52 lift tickets any day of the season
- Guests: 25% discount window ticket
- Group lessons: 25% off own use
Waterville Valley Resort
- Cost per ticket: $15 lift tickets M-F no holidays
- Blackout Dates: Dec. 25th-Jan 1st, Jan 15th, Feb 19th - 22nd Normal Operating Hours
- $25 rentals Top Dog Rental Shop
- 2-hour beginner lessons FREE for PSU Students:
- Mondays at 10 am: Dec. 11th, Jan. 8th, Feb 5th, March 11th
- Fridays at 1pm: Dec. 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
- Cost per ticket: $10 lift (NO SATURDAYS )
- Guest tickets: $42 guest tickets
- Rentals: $16
- Group Lessons: $16
- Private Lessons: $45
- Learn to Ski or Ride Package: $34
- 10% off logo tees in retail shop
When utilizing any of these mountains you will need to bring two forms of ID (driver's license, and PSU ID).
Please remember to be respectful of the mountains as we represent PSU in the greater community surrounding us.
Please be advised that you will not be able to purchase a ticket without TWO forms of photo ID. One of the IDs MUST be a current Plymouth State University ID. If you do not have a current valid PSU ID, please visit the ID Center in HUB 110 during normal business hours (M-F 8am-6pm).
As a current member of the PSU community, the benefits of the ski package are only applicable to you, but you may purchase a discounted guest ticket. Allowing another person to use your ID to purchase a discounted ticket or misuse of the ski package discounted ticket is against policy and can result in being removed from accessing the benefits of the ski package for the entire ski season.
- Allowing another person to use your ID to obtain a lift ticket is a theft of service and violates PSU policies in addition to NH state laws.
- The privilege of accessing the ski package will be immediately revoked for misuse of an ID and will remain in force for the entire season pending the outcome of a PSU conduct process.
- Seizure of a student’s ID is a consequence of misrepresenting one’s identity, and students will be responsible for obtaining a new ID at the $25 rate in order to continue their meal plan or flex cash service.
- If your name does not appear on the approved list we cannot refund your money if you choose to pay full price at the mountain that day.
- Date: Spring Semester 2024, TBD
- PSU ID holders only
- Ski Day will be hosted at one of the above listed mountains and will be announced once it is determined.