Master of Business Administration
The program can be completed entirely online or in combination with face-to-face classes in Plymouth and Concord and weekend, intensive executive-education style seminars in Waterville Valley.
*The MBA in General Management is not available for international students requiring a student visa from PSU due to its primarly online delivery format.
Use the Course Planning Matrix to see when Graduate Business courses will be offered.
Four graduate certificate programs have been developed for students to focus their studies in a particular area of the business environment. The certificates consist of a minimum of 12 credits, and can be pursued as a post-baccalaureate certificate, or in addition to an MBA degree. Choose from the following options:
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Graduate Certificate Options only
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission