Master of Business Administration
Our MBA program can be completed entirely online or in combination with select weekend, intensive executive-education style seminars in Waterville Valley.
*The MBA in General Management is not available for international students requiring a student visa from PSU due to its primarly online delivery format.
Four graduate certificate programs have been developed for students to focus their studies in a particular area of the business environment. The certificates consist of a minimum of 12 credits, and can be pursued as a post-baccalaureate certificate, or in addition to an MBA degree. Choose from the following options:
- 3.0 or better in undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts from any/all college level work
- Three professional recommendations
- Current Resume
- Statement of interest
- NH Residency Verification form (NH residents only)
- $75 application fee
Requirements for the Graduate Certificate Options only
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in the required courses
- Completion of application for admission
BU Course Offerings 2018
This course planning matrix shows a tentative schedule of when Business classes will be offered. Please note this is subject to change.