Forms & Policies
Below you will find important forms and documents relating to Residential Life here at PSU.
Residential Policies & Procedures
Residential Life Lease & Dining Agreement
- 2021 – 2022
- Winter/Early Spring Term Housing Agreement
- 2020 – 2021
- 2019 – 2020
- 2018 – 2019
- Minor Lease Agreement for Parents / Guardians of Minor Students
Room Changes Request Form
Please complete The Room Change Request Form if you are interested in the following:
- Exploring a new space/roommate within your current residence hall/area
- A new roommate to fill a vacancy in your assigned room
- You want to pull in preferred roommate to a vacancy in your assigned room or you are being pulled into a vacancy in a preferred roommates assigned room.
Spring 2021 Waitlist
Please complete the Spring 2021 Waitlist if you are waiting for the following:
- A single room- Single rooms are limited and priority goes to those with a documented disability. If you are requesting a specific room type due to a disability, please contact Campus Accessibility Services for appropriate paperwork.
- An open room/apt/suite for you and a preferred roommate(s)
- A space that is not currently available
Students on the fall waitlist who wish to maintain their name on the spring waitlist, must submit a new request by completing this form. Students who submit a request for the same room type with the same roommates, will not lose their place inline. Please know that single rooms are limited, and priority goes to students with a documented disability and then to those based on ranking/seniority.
If a space becomes available and if you are next on the waitlist, you will be notified via PSU email.
Housing Selection 2021-22 Proxies
Proxies for each selection phase will open at 9am on the day individual/group selection times are emailed and will close at 11:59pm on that same day. If you are in a group, only the group leader needs to submit the proxy for the whole group after discussing which options to include and in what order. If the group leader is not available during the selection time, the leadership role may be transferred to another member of the group through the housing application.
Defined Community Proxies:
The following proxies will be available beginning at 9 a.m. on March 30 and will close at 11:59 p.m.
- Honors/Scholars Proxy
- Nursing Proxy
- The Q Proxy
- Study Intensive Proxy
- Substance Free Proxy
- Affinity Proxy
The Invite Only proxy will be available beginning at 9 a.m. on April 6 and will close at 11:59 p.m.
The Singles Proxy will be available beginning at 9 a.m. on April 13 and will close at 11:59 p.m.
The 4s Proxy will be available beginning at 9 a.m. on April 20 and will close at 11:59 p.m.
The 2s/3s Proxy will be available beginning at 9 a.m. on April 27 and will close at 11:59 p.m.
The Reservation Form is for current students who have a vacancy or anticipate a vacancy in their assigned room/apartment, for the spring 2021 semester, and want to reserve the available space for an INCOMING student OR a current student who is RETURNING to campus for the spring semester who is NOT currently on campus.
- Defined Communities Application/Interest (New Students) Form
- Defined Communities Application/Interest (Returning Students) Form
Other Forms and Important Documents
- Guide to Residential Living (Coming Soon)
- Spring 2021 Move-Out Guide
- Fall 2020 Move-In Guide
- Poster Distribution Information
- Damage Appeals