Forms & Policies
Below you will find important forms and documents relating to Residential Life here at PSU.
Residential Policies & Procedures
Residential Life Lease & Dining Agreement
- Winter/Early Spring Term Housing Agreement
- 2020 – 2021
- 2019 – 2020
- 2018 – 2019
- Minor Lease Agreement for Parents / Guardians of Minor Students
Room Changes Request Form
Please complete The Room Change Request Form if you are interested in the following:
- Exploring a new space/roommate within your current residence hall/area
- A new roommate to fill a vacancy in your assigned room
- You want to pull in preferred roommate to a vacancy in your assigned room or you are being pulled into a vacancy in a preferred roommates assigned room.
Fall 2020 Wait List
Please complete the Fall 2020 Wait List if you are waiting for the following:
- A single room- Single rooms are limited and priority goes to those with a documented disability. If you are requesting a specific room type due to a disability, please contact Campus Accessibility Services for appropriate paperwork.
- An open room/apt/suite for you and a preferred roommate(s)
- A space that is not currently available
The Reservation Form is for current students who have a vacancy or anticipate a vacancy in their assigned room/apartment, for the spring 2021 semester, and want to reserve the available space for an INCOMING student OR a current student who is RETURNING to campus for the spring semester who is NOT currently on campus.
- Defined Communities Application/Interest (New Students) Form
- Defined Communities Application/Interest (Returning Students) Form
Other Forms and Important Documents
- Guide to Residential Living (Coming Soon)
- Fall 2020 Move-In Guide
- Poster Distribution Information
- Damage Appeals